- To provide an easy to navigate site with up to date information.
- To provide a place for prospective and current volunteers to exchange information of potential studies and research facilities.
- To improve the public’s perception of human test subjects by providing information about what volunteers can expect to endure while participating in a trial.
- To refer better educated and prepared volunteers to clinics who will be more likely to follow through with studies.
- To advocate responsible and ethical behavior from research volunteers.
- To provide a moderated forum for anyone to post comments, suggestions, compliments and or concerns about clinics as well as a place to exchange relevant information pertaining to clinical research.